Thursday, January 26, 2017

How Big Trump's Inauguration Crowd Really Was

I've seen a lot of lies about the size of Trump's crowd in the mainstream media, so I made this video to put those lies to rest. Yes, he probably didn't draw a crowd as big as Obama's, but the images ABC and CNN have put out about the crowd, and their reporting on it, is all bogus. Here's actual footage of the Inauguration. I made this video because my Dad was trying to tell me that Trump was so unpopular, believing what he sees on cable TV as usual. He even suggested I was a robot for believing otherwise in an email he sent me, so I had to take the time to put this lie to rest. It's all a petty tactic of the media moguls to manipulate the American population, and it's rather pathetic. Unfortunately, it's not easy for others to find this footage according to other videos I've seen on the topic, so here it is.

Live stream of Inauguration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WVf_...

Here's an aerial shot you can zoom in on: http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/20...

No comments:

Post a Comment