Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pensioner says cannabis oil cured his liver cancer

Mike Cutler
Mike Cutler
63-year-old Mike Cutler was told he was cancer free in 2009 after a transplant, but three years later he got the heart-wrenching news that the disease had returned and attacked his new liver.
The pensioner began buying cannabis from a local drug dealer, which he turned into tablets and ate.
Remarkably Mr Cutler reports that within three days his symptoms had disappeared.
“All I had in those dark days was my laptop, and that’s when I began searching for something else to help me” he said.
“I couldn’t accept I was going to die.”
Mr Cutler, who lives in West Sussex, stumbled upon a YouTube video which described the use of cannabis oil as a cure.
After his symptoms had left he began to grow cannabis at his home and used the plant’s oils to make capsules.
He says after taking one a day for three days, his pain disappeared, then, amazingly he went for a biopsy where medics told him that the cancerous cells had vanished.
Mr Cutler is now leading a campaign to allow cannabis to be legally used medicinally to treat people.

No comments:

Post a Comment