Wednesday, June 13, 2018

How to EASILY Get Out of Mandatory Vaccines [Religious Exemption]


You can easily be exempted from the mandatory vaccine at school, place of employment, or immigration through a Religious Exemption. Here is the note that you will want to turn in to the institution that is mandating the vaccine explaining your convictions for a religious exemption: To Whom It May Concern: I am writing to request a religious exemption from the mandatory vaccines. My conscience as a Christian is conflicted as I have learned more about the components that are in, or were used to produce many of these vaccines. Upon studying the components of vaccines, I learned that DNA and protein from aborted babies have been used. Jeremiah 1:5 states, “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb, I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.” The bible teaches that life begins at conception, and therefore receiving a vaccine that was produced using aborted fetuses would conflict with my beliefs as a Christian. I have also become more aware of the production of these vaccines, which contains animal parts, and this conflicts with Leviticus and 1 Corinthians in the Bible. Leviticus 11:25 states, “And whosoever beareth ought of the carcase (a dead body or animal) of them shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until the even.” Leviticus 11:27 states, “And whosoever goeth upon his paws, among all manner of beasts that go on all four, those are unclean unto you: whoso toucheth their carcase shall be unclean until the even.” 1 Corinthians 6:19 states, “What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own.” Based on the teaches of the bible, injecting these animal components that are found in these vaccines into my body would conflict with my conscience as a Christian and the teachings of the Bible. I understand that I have received vaccines in the past, but I have since become more aware of the components that are in these vaccines. I find that receiving the vaccine would conflict against my conscience as a Christian and the teachings of the Bible. Therefore, I would like to have a religious exemption.

No comments:

Post a Comment