Saturday, May 29, 2021

Woman Denied Tetanus Shot Unless She Would Get the Covid Vaccine (Canada)

 

May 28, 2021- Leftbridege, Alberta, Canada- "After being bitten by her cat recently, Tatyonia Maude called Alberta Health Services and was told she needed a tetanus shot. When she went to the hospital, Maude says the doctor ignored the bite and instead asked if she had received her COVID-19 vaccination. “She kind of glanced at my hand and then she looked up at me and asked me: ‘Do you have your COVID shot?'” Maude said. “I said: ‘No.’ She didn’t talk to me anymore about my hand but she pointed to my wife and said we were fat.” Maude says the doctor later changed the term to overweight, saying it could increase the chances of complications from COVID-19. “She then proceeded to tell me she wasn’t going to give me my tetanus until I had my COVID,” Maude said."


No comments:

Post a Comment