Saturday, July 24, 2021

Alyssa Kent AstraZeneca Severe Adverse Reaction: Brain Bleed, Stroke, induced Coma


Alyssa Kent
AstraZeneca
Severe Adverse Reaction: Brain Bleed, Stroke, induced Coma
Alyssa's Story in Her Own Words
8 weeks ago I had my first AZ vaccine, I suffered severe (crippling) headaches for the next 10 days and then suffered my first (of 5) clonic seizures.
I then suffered a venous stroke and was later diagnosed with TTS (as a result of the AZ VACCINE) and needed to have 3 emergency craniotomies to release the pressure in my brain from the bleed.
I was then put into a medically induced coma for 14 days and my poor family had to make end of life choices many times over.
It terrifies me to think that my 2 girls may have lost their mother as a result of this vaccine.
I’ve been in hospital for almost 8 weeks now and will most likely require ongoing rehab for the next 12 months.
I can walk and talk and feed myself but it’s been a tough road back to this point.
I’m stunned (and angry) that our leaders continue to say these are safe and should be given to more people, it’s dangerous and reckless and they quite frankly not good enough. I nearly died, and I’m hoping this craziness stops soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment