Saturday, November 20, 2021

(Update) Gavin Newsom is lying about his vaccine injury and here's how I will prove it: my $5M offer


 

Steve Kirsch
  1. I’ve raised my offer to “name your price” in a private email to Jennifer Newsom. No response so far. Wow. Unlimited $ for a blank piece of paper? I’m impressed. We’d make the Guinness Book of World Records for highest price ever paid for a blank piece of paper!

  2. LA magazine runs article on how they were fooled and Gavin isn’t injured since Bell’s palsy takes weeks to develop. Wow. They are incredibly lame. Didn’t they even read my article before criticizing it? In my original article, I referenced Dr. Brady Smith. One call to Dr. Smith would have killed their argument instantly. Smith would have told them he had two patients who developed Bell’s within hours after the shot. I even linked to the doctor’s office phone. Proof once again, it is tough to find competent help in the fact checker department nowadays.

November 17 update

  1. I’ve raised my offer to $5M


Recently, I wrote a post about Gavin Newsom being vaccine injured. It got over 275K views, my most popular article to date.

As expected, Newsom denied it:

Read Full Article Here



No comments:

Post a Comment