Friday, December 30, 2016

ON #PIZZAGATE STILL, SO YOUTUBE IS DESTROYING MY ACCOUNT


Published on Dec 30, 2016
This is not okay, Google. As a publicly traded company - and as an American company founded on US soil - you owe the public much better than your recent behavior... which has been censorship prone, biased, and altogether too Orwellian for a company which a large percentage of the Internet trusts with its communications & viewing time.

If any further encroachments occur on this channel - this includes content strikes and video deletions without my consent, demonetization of videos that do not violate the terms of service, when I can find countless examples of videos that DO violate the terms elsewhere on YouTube - if this un-American bullshit continues, I'll take my case to the public. I'll publish every screenshot of every video takedown, creepy notice, and unfair unilateral action from YouTube. I'll take my case to Congress and contact every human being I know in Washington DC personally in a position of influence. I'll use my platforms to encourage a massive sit-in and protest at Google's Mountain View headquarters, which is frankly deserved at this point in time regardless of my own decision. You've become "evil" Google. This is un-American, bullying behavior - few things boil my blood more than a Clinton-connected multinational trying to silence independent journalism. Silencing time sensitive analysis of a child trafficking and abuse ring some in DC are members of is beyond low. It's criminal. I am NOT fake news. Silencing me & many others as if we are will come back to haunt Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment